Article 1 Scope of application of this agreement
This agreement applies to all users who use the “BREEZE HAWAII WEB site” provided by MMS Activity Corporation and all of our Web services linked to it (hereinafter collectively referred to as “this service”). Applies to.
The provisions that the Company establishes regarding this service separately from this agreement shall form part of this agreement.
If the contents of the provisions separately set by the Company differ between the provisions of this agreement and the preceding paragraph, the contents of the provisions shall take precedence and be applied unless otherwise specified.
Article 2 Changes to the rules
Article 3 Expiration date of the agreement
Article 4 BREEZE HAWAII web site usage environment
To use this service, you need to access the Internet (Web). Users are required to prepare the necessary equipment, software, and communication means at their own risk and expense, and to connect and operate them appropriately. We are not involved in any of those preparations, methods, means, results or defects that you make.
Article 5 Intellectual property rights and other rights
Works posted on the BREEZE HAWAII WEB site and the BREEZE HAWAII WEB site (text, photos, maps, videos, illustrations, drawings, charts, paintings, music, programs, databases, etc., secondary works, secondary Copyrights, other intellectual property rights and property rights, and other rights relating to copyrighted works and edited works belong to the Company and other legitimate right holders, and copyright law, other intellectual property rights law, and Protected by other laws and treaties. Regarding these copyrighted works, public transmission (transmission enablement) including reproduction, performance, screening, performance, upload, dictation, exhibition, distribution, transfer, loan, translation, adaptation without permission of our company and other right holders. , Modification, etc. is prohibited by law, and if you violate it, you may be punished.
It is prohibited to claim or exercise copyrights (including moral rights of authors) and other rights for objects that have been modified in violation of the preceding paragraph.
Regarding the handling of copyrights related to information such as photos, comments, ratings, spot information (hereinafter collectively referred to as “posted information”) posted by users using the posting function of the BREEZE HAWAII website. Shall comply with the provisions of “Article 9” of this agreement.
All rights to the Services that are not expressly licensed under these Terms are reserved by us.
Article 6 Trademarks, etc.
Trade names, product names, service names, logo marks, etc. used on the BREEZE HAWAII website are registered trademarks or trademarks of the Company and other right holders (hereinafter collectively referred to as “trademarks, etc.”). is. It is strictly prohibited to use these trademarks, etc. without the permission of the Company and other right holders. In addition, the use of the services provided by the BREEZE HAWAII website by users does not transfer the rights related to trademarks, etc., nor does it permit the use.
Article 7 Services such as member information
The service that can be used by registering as a member on the BREEZE HAWAII website is called “membership service”. In addition, services that can be used using the user’s personal name, such as inquiries to the BREEZE HAWAII website, and member services are collectively referred to as “member information services.”
When using services such as member information, it is necessary to observe and understand the conditions stipulated in each of the following items.
In the unlikely event that we violate the prohibited items of this article and this agreement “Article 10”, or if we determine that we cannot provide true and accurate data, we will delete the user’s information and delete it. We may suspend some or all of the use of the BREEZE HAWAII website in the future. In addition, we will not be liable for any damages suffered by the user due to these.
In the form for membership registration, the user who registers as a member must enter true and accurate data about him / her and send it to us through the BREEZE HAWAII website.
In the form required for inquiries including request reservations, the user himself / herself is required to enter true and accurate data about him / her and send it to us through the BREEZE HAWAII website.
Registration and inquiry data will be modified accordingly to ensure that it is always true and accurate.
Information disclosed to third parties such as photographs shall be in accordance with the provisions of “Article 9” of this agreement.If you withdraw from the membership, you will lose all rights and benefits related to the member account used on the BREEZE HAWAII website. You agree in advance that the content of the reviews you have posted will not be deleted even if you withdraw from the membership.
Even if this agreement is terminated between our company and the BREEZE HAWAII website due to withdrawal from membership services, etc., this agreement “Article 5” “Article 6” “Article 9” “Article 11” The provisions of “Article 16”, “Article 19”, “Article 20” and “Article 21” are still valid.
Article 8 Privacy concept
Article 9 Copyright of posted information
When information is sent using the posting function of the BREEZE HAWAII website, the user uses the posted information free of charge and non-exclusively in Japan and abroad to the Company and third parties approved by the Company. It is deemed that you have accepted the right to (including copying, publishing, transmitting, distributing, transferring, lending, translating, and adapting) (including the right of sublicense). In addition, the user is deemed to have licensed to reprint and display the posted information on the websites, smartphone apps, publications and other media provided by the Company and third parties approved by the Company.
The preceding paragraph does not promise that we will license the information to other users.
Article 10 Restrictions and prohibitions on posting
We may delete all or part of the posted information that we judge to violate or do not match the following items without prior notice. In addition, depending on the degree of violation, we may delete all or part of the member information of the user who posted the post at our discretion without prior notice.
The user posts or posts information such as texts and photographs for which he / she has all copyrights and other rights, or any right holder including the copyright for posting (person who has privacy as a subject, portrait right holder). We will post the posted information with the consent of (including, but not limited to,).
The theme of posted information is limited to travel and outings.
The photos to be posted are limited to those that have not been modified, or those that have been modified to the extent that they do not impair the identity with the subject due to significant processing by composition, illustration, or animation.
Posting the following content is prohibited.
- a. Content that damages the personality or rights of a third party
- b. Content that is obscene, child abuse, or offensive to public order and morals
- c. Contents that violate Japanese laws and regulations or local laws or ordinances
- d. Content with extreme political, religious and ideological bias
- e. False content that is contrary to the facts
- f. Content that causes or may cause discomfort to a third party
- g. Content that may unfairly discriminate or slander a third party or the Company and damage the honor or credibility
- h. Contents that promote the actions specified in a to g above
- i. Other content that we have determined to be inappropriate for continuing proper service operation
- j. It is prohibited to post names, telephone numbers, addresses, e-mail addresses, or other information that can identify a specific individual, whether you are a user or a third party.
- k. Posting information unrelated to the BREEZE HAWAII website or information that may not be readable by a third party is prohibited.
- n. It is prohibited to use for business, advertising, promotion, solicitation, or purpose.
Article 11 Responsibility for posted information
We do not guarantee the accuracy, breaking news, legality, usefulness, etc. of posted information. Please use at your own discretion and responsibility.
We will not be involved in any damage caused to users or third parties due to posted information, or troubles between users. In addition, we do not take any responsibility for damages.
We do not guarantee the storage of information posted using the services of the BREEZE HAWAII website. Recognizing that we are not obliged to save, we will back up the necessary posted information by ourselves as appropriate.
Article 12 Prohibitions on the BREEZE HAWAII web site
The following actions are prohibited when using the BREEZE HAWAII website.
- 1. The act of falsifying, manipulating, or erasing information that can be used on the BREEZE HAWAII website.
- 2. An attempt to gain unauthorized access to another computer system or network connected to the BREEZE HAWAII website.
- 3. Public transmission (transmission enablement) including duplication, performance, screening, performance, upload of this service, dictation, exhibition, distribution, transfer, loan, translation, adaptation, modification, decryption of encryption, decompilation, specifications Composition / elemental technology or any other analysis or analysis.
- 4. All intellectual property rights such as copyrights, trademark rights, patent rights, design rights, utility model rights, etc. of third parties or our company (the right to acquire those rights or apply for registration etc. for those rights) Acts that infringe or may infringe (including).
- 5. Acts that damage or may damage the honor or credibility of a third party or our company.
- 6. Acts that infringe or may infringe the property, privacy, portrait rights, or publicity rights of a third party or our company.
- 7. Acts for the purpose of business activities or profits, or acts for the purpose of preparation thereof.
- 8. Election campaigns or similar acts, or acts that violate the Public Offices Election Act.
- 9. Acts that use or provide harmful programs such as computer viruses, or acts that may cause such acts.
- 10. The act of the same person registering multiple members.
- 11. Unauthorized use, sharing, or lending of member accounts and passwords.
- 12. The act of using the BREEZE HAWAII website by impersonating a third party or our company.
- 13. Actions that cause or may cause disadvantage or damage to a third party or the Company.
- 14. Acts that are or may be offensive to public order and morals.
- 15. Criminal acts or acts that lead to or may lead to crime.
- 16. The act of seeking or attracting an unfamiliar encounter with the opposite sex.
- 17. Ethnic and racist acts.
- 18. Other acts that violate or may violate local laws, regulations, or treaties in Japan and overseas.
- 19. Acts that promote the acts specified in 1 to 18 above.
- 20. Other acts that the Company deems inappropriate.
Article 13 Liability for damages
The user shall bear all responsibility for all actions and results of the user’s actions in this service.
If the user violates the contents of this agreement and causes damage to the Company, the user shall compensate for the damage (including attorney’s fees).
If a problem occurs between the user and a third party due to a violation of this agreement, the user will handle and resolve it at his / her own risk and expense, and will not cause any damage or impact to the Company. Suppose.
Article 14 Disclaimer
This service does not guarantee the following items.
- ・To completely meet the needs of users
- ・The information posted meets breaking news, accuracy, legality, usefulness, and completeness.
- ・No defects such as functional interruptions, system errors, bugs, and malfunctions.
Correcting the shortcomings
- ・No computer virus or other harmful substances
- ・Users may be damaged by using or not being able to use the BREEZE HAWAII website.
We may suspend or discontinue the operation of the BREEZE HAWAII website in the following cases without prior notice. If you are a reserved user from the BREEZE HAWAII website and should have an impact on your travels, please call the inquiry desk below directly.
- ・When performing regularly or urgently due to changes in information / functions or systems
- ・When inspecting the system or equipment regularly or urgently
- ・When the BREEZE HAWAII website cannot be provided or maintained due to natural disasters, earthquakes, power outages, etc.
- ・When making a judgment on our own business strategy
- ・When it becomes necessary to stop or end due to other unexpected circumstances
Inquiries: BREEZE HAWAII CORPORATION (+1-808-399-8353)
Reception hours: 7:00〜18:00 (including weekends and holidays.)
Regardless of the reason, we have caused the user to use the BREEZE HAWAII WEB site, or changed information / functions, or interrupted / discontinued operation (including those due to paragraphs 2 and 3). We are not responsible for any trouble, loss or damage caused by (including).
Article 15 About the acquisition of cookies in this service
This service may send, store, and refer to the cookies of this service to the terminal (including mobile terminal) used by the user.
You can refuse to send or receive cookies by changing your browser settings. Please check the “Help” menu of your browser for the setting method related to cookies.
If you select the setting to reject all cookies, you will not be able to use services such as member information that require “login” on the BREEZE HAWAII website, and restrictions on using the services provided by the BREEZE HAWAII website. You may receive.
The effects of advertisements and content posted on this service by businesses such as advertisers, advertising agencies, advertisement distribution companies and content providers who place and distribute advertisements and provide content to this service. In order to measure, deliver behavioral targeting advertisements to customers of this service, and at the request of the market research company itself or the partner company of this service or this service, this service In order to investigate the usage status of the above user’s service, this service may allow the user to send, store and refer to the cookies unique to these companies on the terminal you are using.
Article 16 Opinions, inquiries, etc. from users
Regarding the opinions and inquiries from users by our company’s e-mail etc., we will copy, publicly transmit including uploading, transfer, reprint, etc., or send it to a third party without obtaining our prior written consent. Disclosure is prohibited.
The BREEZE HAWAII website is not a substitute for the production of his website at the request of tourist spot managers such as restaurants and commercial facilities. We do not accept any questions or complaints about the facilities, products, or services of the spot.
Article 17 Governing law
Japanese law applies to the establishment, effect, performance and interpretation of this agreement.
Article 18 Court of Jurisdiction
For disputes related to this agreement and this service, the Tokyo Summary Court or the Tokyo District Court shall be the exclusive agreement jurisdictional court of the first instance, depending on the amount of the complaint.
Article 19 Violation of Terms of Service
If the user discovers an act that violates this agreement, please contact the inquiry window.
1. Business name
MMS Activity Corporation
2. Our personal information manager
3. Contact Address
+1-808-399-8353(Telephone reception hours 7:00〜18:00)
4. Purpose of Use
To answer inquiries regarding the marine activity reservation service.
5. Provided by a third party
Except as required by laws and regulations, we will only use it for the above purposes and will not provide it to third parties.
The transmitted data is stored on the rental server entrusted by us.
7. Arbitrariness of offer and its consequences
It is up to you to provide personal information, but if you do not provide the required items, we may not be able to send you inquiries or responses to requests for materials.
8. Request for disclosure of personal information, etc.
If requested by you, we will respond as follows. Please contact the personal information protection manager, request the “Request for Disclosure of Personal Information (for personal application)”, and then complete the procedure.
9. If you are requested to notify us of the purpose of use, we will respond without delay.
If you are requested to disclose personal information that identifies you, we will disclose it in writing without delay.
When a request is made to correct, add or delete personal information that identifies the person (hereinafter referred to as “correction, etc.”), the necessary investigation will be conducted without delay, and corrections, etc. will be made based on the results, to that effect and the content (hereinafter referred to as “correction, etc.”). We will notify you without delay (including cases where we do not respond to corrections, etc.).
If a request is made to suspend the use, deletion, or suspension of provision of personal information that identifies a person to a third party (hereinafter referred to as suspension of use, etc.), we will respond to that effect (not responding to suspension of use, etc.). We will notify you without delay. There is no fee for the above.